This course not only helps to guide organisations on how to improve rapidly by not going through the pain of reinventing the wheel that someone else has already invented, but also dispels some of the myths about benchmarking. It is not just about comparing performance results – it is about implementing your vision and closing performance gaps.
This 2-day intensive course aims to provide the participants with practical knowledge, frameworks, methodologies, tools and templates for you to take away on how to plan and undertake Benchmarking as a strategic and operational tool to accelerate improvement through innovative knowledge exchange. Participants will learn what to do and what not to do when initiating and implementing a benchmarking program. Participants will also learn from real life case studies and by participating in simulated benchmarking on real topics/projects.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn techniques and steps of benchmarking such as:
- Relevant components of the Benchmarking Partnerships’ 9 Pillars for Vastly Improved and Sustainable Results
- Right KPIs
- Process Innovation
- Leadership of Business Excellence
- Customer Centricity
- Strategy to Action & Results
- Management Framework & Assessment
- Doing Benchmarking Well
- Lean Strategy
- People Engagement for Business Change & Improvement
- Select and improve the few critical hard and cultural measures that track progress towards your Vision and which impact efficiency, effectiveness and competitive advantage
- Understand and prioritise your performance gaps for improvement
- Develop a business case to support implementation of recommendations
- Learn how to track and validate expected improvement
- Change Management and People Engagement for effective implementation and sustaining the changes
This course is about how to use benchmarking for dramatic large step improvements and innovations and to formulate and deploy your strategic plans and to increase your competitive advantage. The course is therefore suitable for both public and private sectors.
Sign Up Today!
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THIS COURSE
Through this course, participants will learn to:
- UNDERSTAND what benchmarking is and what it isn’t
- IDENTIFY why you would consider undertaking benchmarking, including strategic imperatives
- POSITION benchmarking in the context of other improvement tools
- KNOW how to establish benchmarking in the context of what is most important for you and your strategic imperatives – how benchmarking can help to establish, drive and deliver your strategies
- DETERMINE a benchmarking project to maximize progress towards your Vision and for areas which need improvement
- IDENTIFY potential benchmarking partners
- COLLECT and analyse benchmarking data
- IDENTIFY, learn and share best practices
- MAKE recommendations, implement improvements and review progress
- NETWORK ideas and harvest best practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This programme is designed for managerial professionals in any organisation or industry who want to rapidly improve your organizations’ practices, enhance customer service or improve competitive advantage.
This course is valuable for Senior Managers and Executives who are involved in:
- Strategic Planning
- Quality Improvement
- Operational Efficiency
- Performance Management
- Organisational Development
- Performance Measurement
- Business Excellence
While you will benefit considerably by participating as an individual, maximum advantage will be gained from the practical exercises by attending as a small team – TEAM DISCOUNTS APPLY. You will leave the course well positioned to commence your own benchmarking project on what is important for you.
Other feedback from previous international participants: - What pleased you most about the Program?
- The exchanges/dialogues between the instructor and participants into real practical steps.
- Given me a clear idea of what Benchmarking is and what it’s not.
- Broadening of knowledge about benchmarking concept, principles and how to do it in my workplace.
- This program has given me the correct understanding about the benchmarking, how to do it and I believe that it will give great value for myself and also the company I work with when I get back to work!
- Putting Benchmarking into perspective with all the other tools and business improvement initiatives to choose from.
- It is a workshop that encourages active participation from all of us which enables a faster learning process!
- The reflection and learning and sharing sessions leads me to have a greater insight of how other industries solve the same type of problem.
- The benchmarking process: the planning and analysis, learning and sharing, recommendation and implementation stages.
- Enables me to understand better about the concept and application of the benchmarking.
- Interactivity of the class and small group of participants.